Friday 1 May 2020

Custom Made Trivia Game, Printable Party Quiz











About:

I will be your Quiz Trivia Game maker! I will create your own custom quiz whether you want to engage with studentsgenerate leadspromote your band or just have a great ol' quiz night with your friends!





This exclusive Fiverr listing includes;
- x1 Question Sheet (PDF)
- x1 Answer Sheet (PDF)



I offer 3 sets of questionnaires, and you choose which best suits your occasion!

- 10 Questions quiz
- 25 Questions quiz

- 50 Questions quiz



PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 48 HOURS TO RECEIVE YOUR PRINTABLE.



My customers are NUMBER ONE

  • UK customers can now order printed copies of the quiz with free delivery
  • Non-UK customers can now contact me to discuss shipping costs so you too can get printed copies


Size: A4 (8.27 × 11.69") -fits traditional printer paper size



Customizations can be done upon request, but depending on your request, it could be up to $5 extra.



UPDATE: I am now creating custom quizzes for birthdays, parties, hen/stag do's. Please contact me for how you can get a personal quiz based on your friends and family!

Reviews


:

Excellent quality designs! Will work hard to make sure you are satisfied with your order. Very easy and frequent communications with quick responses. I love my quizzes! Thank you!

:

It looks great.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment