Friday 1 May 2020

Design A Competitive Pokemon Team For You











About:

I will design you a team of 6 Pokemon for use in competitive play



SWORD & SHIELD - MULTIPLE FORMATS



Do you want to play Pokemon competitively, but don't know where to begin? 

Do you need a good team to get you going? 



Here I can help you. You can tell me which Pokemon you prefer, or what type of team you are aiming for, and I will make it to your specifications. If you don't have any specifications, don't worry! I can work with little or no information -  and still make a good competitive team for you to use! 



Teams will be made in Pokemon Showdown. The team's full details (including EVsIVs and held items) will be passed onto you to do with as you please. Delivered in text (.txt) format.



Extras Include:

Battle Replays With Analysis

Custom Made Speed Chart



I am also ALWAYS available to take your questions or help you with your teams.



In most cases, I can get the teams to you the same day you place the order. 



Please contact me if you have any special requirements or any questions. 



Thank you for your consideration - let's work together today! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work, and delivered way ahead of schedule. The communication was great every step of the way, and I really appreciate how much collaboration goes into this. I would highly recommend this service to anyone wanting to build a serious competitive team!

Seller's Response:

⚔️⚔️ Thanks so much, get to crushing ⚔️⚔️

Seller's Response:

Great work, efficient and interesting

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Welcome back anytime :)

:

Quick and very informative guides. Great to work with as they are very flexible and willing to offer many ways to make your team viable. will definitely be throwing more ideas at them soon




No comments:

Post a Comment