Friday 1 May 2020

Help You Improve In Counter Strike Global Offensive











About:

Hello there! My CS:GO rank is currently LEM but have been Global Elite before as I had to study for school and couldn't play the game anymore. Now I am back into it and ready to offer the skills that I have gathered in over 3000 hours of playing the game competitively. I have experience on all the current Active Duty maps and tons of cool little tricks to give you advantage in a competitive match. I also have played the game at an amateur level with an international team with whom I have won different leagues and tournaments.

I know you're asking yourself right now why should I pick this guy over a professional player.Well the answer is simple.I can give you authentic coaching from an authentic player of counter strike's point of view.I simply played the game a long while and I have gathered much knowledge in the field of MATCHMAKING cs go.



 If you are interested please don't hesitate to send a pm to me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment