Friday 24 April 2020

Play Some Games Bbyy











About:

Hellooo, I'm Hope!!

I'm 18, and enjoy many things like twitch, video games (obviously), and k-pop!

I play on PS4 and PC! :)

(NO VIDEO CALLS)



I play the following games (ranked from best knowledge to least)

-Overwatch

-Minecraft

-RE5 & R36

-Friday The 13th

-Fortnite

-Modern Warfare

-GTAV

-Dead By Daylight

-Apex Legends

-osu!

-VALORANT

-Black Desert

-Stardew Valley

-Deceit

-CS:GO & many more !!

(also, gotta love nostalgia- if you're down to play PS3, so am I!)

Ask if I have it on PS4 or PC before ordering



Thank you for your support! :)



Reviews


:

fantastic

:

She’s amazing! Nice and friendly I’m glad I chose her :))

:

Was fun actually really chill and not bad at apex would recommend

:

it was fun and pretty humorous.

:

For sure fun time for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment