Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will play league of legends with you lets duo

I will play league of legends with you lets duo












About:

Lets Duo queue! I will play on an account close in elo to yours and play until we get the win, division, or tier you have paid for. I've been playing the game for 5 years now and have pretty decent game knowledge. ***I'm only Gold tier so I can only realistically help Bronze and Silver tier players*** I can help you out on builds, matchups, or whatever you may need ask away and I'll do my best to answer your question. I use discord for voice chat which will make the entire process faster and easier. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I'm sure we'll have fun along the way to your desired elo :) I only have accounts on the North American and Latin America North Server.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment