Sunday 26 April 2020

Coach You And Help You Improve As A Player At Rainbow 6 Siege











About:

I will coach you and help you improve all aspects of your gameplay in Rainbow 6 Siege, so that you can improve as a player. I'm a patient person with previous coaching experience and I am consistently above Plat 2 in the ranking, with a peak of Diamond. I will record our session and send it to you if you want to review it later. I can answer any and all questions as well as show you tips and tricks. Discord is a must so that we can communicate.

Reviews


:

Zaking was great a coaching me! His insights helped me find areas of my game to improve.

:

Great Coach to work with! Very polite and patient! A+

:

zaking knows his stuff. Watched me play a match to determine the best way to coach me and went from there. Excellent service. 10/10

:

he is very nice and funny he is chill and has lots of knowledge and is very good at coaching 10/10 would recommend

:

He was very patient fun to play with and helped me a lot with my aiming and rank




No comments:

Post a Comment