Thursday 30 April 2020

Help You On Destiny 2 Pvp











About:

Hello, my name is EVIX.

I'm 20 years old I love playing destiny, I'm a destiny 1 veteran  I have played destiny 2 since the release.

I already Did some recovery on my free time and also to my Friends.

I play on ps4 and pc.

Normally I just do recovery  because they are fast and easy for me to get to 2100/fable or 5500 Point Legend.

We can negotiate the price if it's really high.

I normally Play solo and i never do Team so i't going to be easy for me.

I can get most of the pvp weapon, but pls befor buying you have to contact me so we can discuss which weapon are you interested.



Thanks for reading this :3



Reviews


:

Just perfect, just like the first one. Really good pvp player, he not top 60 in germany for nothing. Legend reached in less than 3 days + all quest done. I recommend him once again for everyone who want a grind fast. It was perfect by choosing him for my recovery.

:

Very good and cool guy. Definitely recommending him, super fast and texting you about the progress all the time. Cheap price. Just perfect!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment