Wednesday 29 April 2020

Help U Reach Anywhere In Plat In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

If you are hardstuck at any rank i will gladly help you reach high or low plat.I will spent all the time i need to help u hit plat.And i guarantee that u will hit plat. And u will be able to flex the rank :D

Reviews


:

great guy went the extra mile for me and did very well with coaching as well as boosting. 10/10 would recommend 100% worth the buy

:

Great Guy , really dedicated , should definitely give him a go , team played really well and would recommend to all my friends.

:

He's really good at the game, and he taught me so much and got me to plat. I would HIGHLY recommend.

:

Gave me a Plat Account, very quick and nice too. Thanks again bro!

:

nice guy, good communication, good service




No comments:

Post a Comment