Monday 27 April 2020

Coach You Or Play With You On Csgo











About:

Hello there!



Thanks for visiting my page!



With my gig I can offer you the following services: I can coach you and/or play with you!

I am very flexible so you can book me for almost every hour you want.



I can help you with a lot of different aspects in the game. From providing you with the best settings while taking your personal preferences into account, to the most advanced mechanics in the game!



Pro's:



  • Managing degree
  • Fluent English

  • Semi-professional player
  • Personalized coaching 

  • Highest achievable rank in the game
  • High-quality microphone and skill
  • Can fit in any role you prefer.




If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me! I'm happy to help! :)

Reviews


:

Great coach! added me right away on discord. once we got in the session he was very thorough and observant, he will find your deficiencies quickly and then he will give you very clear tips on how to improve.

:

Thanks man I agree with the crosshair placement too but most of time we were giving up long was because they never gave us a reason to cover it, we were waiting for them to force us so then we would have had put a player in water to call any rotation and if they come up con and outside bathroom while im spotting front side bathroom and then we would have held long better. Also this was with our old roster we were missing coms.

:

Rubin is really friendly person who can definitely help you with tweaking your settings and adjusting some minor stuff that can help you. Since I do have more experience than his other customers, as he said. He offered me to analyse my demos from my game and gave me some great tips to improve. Again Thank you, Rubin!

:

Everything about working with Rubinske was awesome and so worth the money. He was super chill and easy going but still kept to the point and was focused on helping me get the most out of my session. He quickly noticed points of improvement in my gameplay and had what seemed like endless tips and exercises to help me see where I could improve my game. I learned more from my one session from him than literally a year of watching CSGO youtube videos (n0thing, WarOwl, NadeKing, etc) It's obvious that he knows what he's talking about, has a lot of experience, and has love for the game. I'll be getting a demo session and at least a few more coaching sessions from him!!!

:

Rubin was very patient as I was really bad at gaming. He was helping me to understand things most simple way.




No comments:

Post a Comment