Thursday 30 April 2020

Play Games With You Competitively Or Chill And Chat











About:

Hey I'm Devillsmuffin!

I've been gaming for most of my life and I enjoy games even if it's just open world exploring or competing against other players. I have most of the popular games right now but if I don't have something you want to play just let me know and I'll check it out on gamepass or look into purchasing it. I laugh a lot and like to have fun but I can be really competitive as well. 



Feel free to message me with any questions, I'm free most nights but my day schedule is weird right now.  I play Xbox One mostly but I do have a PS4 and access to a switch as well! Maybe I'll be on PC in the near future.
Crossplay games - Warzone, CoD MW, Fortnite
Xbox 1 - Destiny 2, Overwatch, Apex, MW, Warzone, Dead by daylight and I have access to all games on gamepass...
PS4 - Apex, Overwatch

Reviews


:

Friendly, nice and taught me how to play warzone ;o

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment