Monday 27 April 2020

Coach You To Drastically Improve Your Apex Legends Skills











About:

             * * Contact me before making any purchase with "fast delivery" option please * *



Hey, thanks for checking out my Apex Legends Gig!



In this Gig I offer you my 16 years of competitive FPS gaming experience. I will be coaching you via VOD reviews and break down your gameplay step by step to find your flaws, then work on the most efficient way to improve them. 



The session will be taking place on Discord with screen share.



You will be asked to bring pre recorded gameplay footage with good quality to optimize the session time.



Most valuable factors that will be focused on:



  • Decision making
  • Aim
  • Positioning
  • Gamesense
  • Movement
  • Map rotation
  • Loadout





Make sure you have:



  • Discord
  • Working microphone
  • Pre recorded gameplay ready for upload




Are you ready to take your game to the next level?



NB: If you fail to meet up to scheduled time without informing, a re-schedule fee of 50% of the total order cost will be applied.

Reviews


:

Shulk reviewed my gameplay in a very visual manner covering my pros and cons. We talked about what I should be doing different and where I should be going. He elaborated on just how precise I need to be in my movement/cover showing me the difference and how it can drastically effect my game play. Was my 4th coach with the highest skill gap by far.

:

Real time video review of my game play was super helpful. Immediately pointed out areas for improvement. Sound advice that makes sense and he provided things I can start applying to my game right away. I would recommend for anyone wanting to firm up their game play to advance to the next level.

:

Got a bunch of things pointed out to me that I need to work on. Taught me about game mechanics that I didn't even know.

:

Incredibly informative. The breadth of topics covered and the detail with which each topic was explained was incredibly helpful. If you want to understand your own gameplay on a fundamental level then there's likely no better source of critique.

:

Yo this guy knows his stuff! I learned alot , not only about apex but FPS games in general. My game immediately improved the following day with just one $60 session. It was very well worth it. I'll even be back for more improvement tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment