Monday 6 April 2020

Edit You A Fantastic Fortnite Montage











About:

Note:

  • Clips ideal resolution 1080p 60fps.
  • Please send an individual file for each clip
  • Make sure that the clips don't start or end too soon.
  • Don't trim your clips with the windows tool to avoid quality loss.
  • I do not offer revisions.




I will:

  • Sync the clips with the music.
  • Add visual effects (screen pumps, glows, shakes, etc...)
  • Make a color correction for the edit.
  • Slow-mo
  • Add transitions.
  • And anything that will make your edit look awesome!






Feel free to order anytime! 

If you want a custom offer or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


:

Bought this service to have a nice looking montage of my clips from my stream. LOVE IT! Turned out great and will be coming back for more gigs in the future!

:

my like 10th time working with him still amazing

:

He's legit the best at what he does

:

amazing definitely recommend

:

This is literally the best




No comments:

Post a Comment