Sunday 26 April 2020

Play Oldschool Runescape With You











About:

Some suggestions for things to do in-game:



  • Pest Control
  • Chompy Kills
  • Killing Mole (I have locator)
  • King Black Dragon
  • Zalcano
  • Tithe Farm
  • Wintertodt
  • Blast Furnace 
  • Agility
  • Slayer Partnering
  • Hunter
  • Fishing
  • Cooking
  • Bankstanding skills




I am currently over 2000 total level and know quite a bit about the game. I would be happy to help you find the right training methods for as well as list out a few goals so you have some things to works towards! 



The difference between the tiers is the amount of play time.



If you have any questions or would like to inquire about activities to do in-game, just shoot me a message!



*ATTENTION* As long as there is a stay at home order for me, the amount of playtime for all of my gigs will be doubled. 



Let's stay safe and scape together!

Reviews


:

Will buy again. Thanks. :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment