Sunday 26 April 2020

Get You 20 Kill Badge And 4K Badge In One Day Xbox One S4











About:

I can get you the 20 kill badge and 4k damage badge in under a day. This is for Xbox one only. If you want any other badge we can discuss. I will have to log in to your account. My Xbox one gamertag: Melvanon30



I can also do as many kills and wins as you want. Msg for price!

Reviews


:

He logged on my account 20 mins before I clocked into work. Was done before I was a hour into my shift. Fast response. The best of the best

:

This guy is insane, received both badges in 2 hours. Super fast delivery, amazing communication, highly recommend for anyone needing his services!!

:

this guy has done both of my accounts in 24hours. He's an animal at the game. Best service provider. will be sure to recommend to anyone I know that wants this stuff.

:

Very fast response, very professional and got it done very quick. 10 out of 10 will be recommending to friends.

:

100% recommend to anyone. very professional and keep good communication the whole time and fast turn around orderd and got the same day!




No comments:

Post a Comment