Monday 6 April 2020

Play League Of Legends With You Ranked Or Unranked











About:

Ignore the delivery date times. You can decide when you want to play and we can schedule something out ASAP, or just hit me up if I'm online.



Basically how this works is you buy a gig, and we can negotiate on a time to play. If you buy more than 1 game, they DO NOT have to be consecutive, or on the same day.



My Schedule

- 7:30pm to 12am EST on weekdays (Mon - Fri)

- Weekends usually the entire day



I've been playing League of Legends for four years now. I usually end with platinum at the end of the season. I main mid but can play all positions.



If you'd like me to play a specific champion, I can definitely do that; however, it may come down to just how much you want to win if this is the case. I'm pretty comfortable on most champions though. 



I can give tips on positioning and basic game knowledge and what/when to do things. A miniature "coach" session while playing if you want!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment