Sunday 5 April 2020

Coach You In Any Csgo Skill Including Mm, Surfing, Bhopping











About:

This is a service mostly aimed at silver to gold nova players.



I have over 5 years of experience in CSGO and can help you in almost any skill you desire.



I can live coach you in:



  • Aiming skills
  • Movement mechanics
  • Ingame economy
  • Weapon choices and how to play them
  • Utility usage (smokes, flashes, nades, molotovs)
  • Staying consistent and dealing with teammates, dealing with tilt etc.
  • Different roles in a team (AWP, Entry, Support, Lurk)
  • Surfing and bhopping


Or, of course any further skill if requested!


Alternatively I can review one of your demos in-depth and present you the results in a video.

Reviews


:

Really good if you want to learn more of the game! He will help you if you have a question and give a good answer!!

:

It was everything I expected out of a coaching session! He was really patient with me and help me understand the basic concepts of the game. For new players such as myself I highly recommend getting a coach :)

:

Very helpfull coach. I would realy recomment him. He explains things very clear and has some great tips.

:

Very chill guy with some really good tips and tricks would suggest this for anyone who has played the game for a little while and wants to push their skills.

:

Very friendly coach, patient and focus on the areas that you like to get better at. I would highly recommend and would use myself again.




No comments:

Post a Comment