Monday 25 November 2019

Be Your Professional Fortnite Coach Today On Eu Servers











About:

If you are dying on Fortnite then you have come to the right place. Hi, My name is Callum and I am a Pro Fortnite Player with a lot of experience. I have been playing since Season 1 with over 500+ wins and 16,000+ kills. In my sessions, we will go over many things such as building, aiming, map knowledge, controlling the fight, landing spots, getting wins, editing and many more. I am an easy person to communicate with and friendly! My services can come in handy to catching those victory royales that you have desired! 



I have extensive experience as a Fortnite coach and Fortnite player. I am also skilled at breaking down techniques and strategies to help players improve quickly.  



You are welcome to ask me any questions about the gig on here through messages.


We will talk in game to work you through key strategies and tips in all areas of Fortnite to help you get better.



Take the next step to improving your Fortnite game now and order with me!



Also i can record our session and i can send it you so you can re-visit the strategies   



Watch my video (Fortnite Montage):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpm8zdKMJM

Reviews


:

We had some time zone misunderstandings but all in all the service that was provided was great and we'd definitely purchase the coaching service again

:

Very nice instructor, gave lots of valuable real game advice and we got into top 5 in most games and won together too.

:

He Was very calm

:

Pretty lit

:

great coaching, we covered alot of things in 2 hours, like basics of 90's and some build fight and high ground retake attempts




No comments:

Post a Comment