Wednesday 27 November 2019

Be Your Fortnite Coach Today Na Servers Only











About:

Hello, I'm Patrick. I am 14 and a pre-season 1, experienced Fortnite player. I'm here to help you get a lot of wins and get better at building, aiming, and winning.  With my coaching help you will be able to play better and win more. 



I play on XBox but can crossplay. I prefer to coach you in Creative Mode for the very first session so I can get good sense of your strengths and where you need some help. 



I am available between 11 AM and 11 PM Pacific time most days. If I am online and not in a session we can usually start right away. As of Aug 18, 2019 I have 800 wins and a 12.40% win ratio. 



DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE ON UK or ASIA servers instead choose https://www.fiverr.com/rougueztvIn Turkey choose https://www.fiverr.com/wisedolphin.



Cancelling negatively affects seller standing. 
Do not order if you can't follow through.



YOU ARE PURCHASING ACCESS TO MY SERVICES. DELIVERY IS MADE when I send my username and/or a friend request to connect in-game.  The session time is irrelevant to delivery. You will get your full session.




NO MOBILE
, must have Xbox, PC, PS4, or Switch! ONLY NA SERVERS




Reviews


:

He was really amazing and he taught me how to play smart! Rlly good coach I recommend to anyone, but he is good and I got rekt in 1v1s

:

Really great guy. He fought me so much and I been getting solo wins like crazy. His the real deal I would definitely hire him as a beginner. 7 solo wins in one day because of him. Thank you again!

:

He was nice and It was fun.

:

he's good at evaluating and constructive feed back to improve skills. very patient and knowlegeable at the game.

:

What an amazing player. Wow. He knows what he’s doing and teaching. I was so impressed with him and his skills. Will definitely book some more sessions.




No comments:

Post a Comment