Monday 25 November 2019

Coaching Fortnite And Destiny 2 Ps4











About:

Fortnite: I will give tips to become a better fortnite player no matter how long it takes .I will give you beginners tips if you are beginner, I will give you advanced tips if your advanced, and I will give expert tips if your expert I give the best tips and the most recent ones so you have a better chance at beating your opponent. I will also fix your mistakes to you can learn from them and get better.I will give you custom tips to your playstyle and I will give you tips on how play in general. I will also help you with scrims so you can be like the pros. I'll help you get your points up too. Destiny 2: I will give tips on how to master your subclass and any kind of weapon.I will help with comp so you get your lunas or recluse. I will help on what guns to use and how to master them and characters. I will also help with your one on one gun fights with people so you always win.   

Reviews


:

yes this was very helpful

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment