Friday 29 November 2019

Coach You In Super Smash Brothers Ultimate











About:

  1. I have been a competitive gamer for 10+ years now. Reaching the ranks of Diamond when I previously played League of Legends and coached for that game as well. Have been playing Smash Brothers since it's original debut on the N64, I have a vast knowledge of information to share with you. I have 5 characters in Elite Smash right now and my Roster Smash ranking is higher than the Elite Smash baseline. I will be able to help you learn a character, learn specific techs, learn basics, teach you how to read your opponent's habits, learn how to change up your style, increase your knowledge of the game, learn strategic approaches, how and where to find advantages, Mind games, control setup, etc.  If you want someone good to practice with then we will do that, if you want advanced analysis with live feedback as we play and report feedback after we are finished then I will include that too. 
  2. I have been coaching competitive games for 4 plus years now, I am not new to the idea of formatting lessons and teaching, this can be whatever you want to learn from this. 
  3. As well I am an employed online teacher so it is my job to analyze and find ways for my students to improve :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super cool guy. Very informative. Very engaging. Keeps positive vibes the whole time and never judges you for your skill level. Knows exactly how to pinpoint your flaws and gives you a plan of action to get better. Incorporates drills into the session as well. Worth the price without a doubt. Is exactly what you want to look for in a teacher.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate your feedback! Keep grinding you are gonna have a mean chrom and lucario! >:D

:

Caleb is the single most helpful Coach I have found to date. I hired him to review hours of footage on players trying out for a Varsity Smash Ultimate team, and I could not have gotten results better than what he gave me. Stellar communication with solid notes and review. 12/10

:

Thanks so much!! I look forward to seeing what the team has in store and accomplishes! It was a pleasure to work with you for sure :)

:

Very friendly, warm and inviting. Went above and beyond and was willing to work with me. Definitely would recommend and is a great teacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment