Thursday 28 November 2019

Help Setting Up Your Streaming Software And Discord Server











About:

Newbie friendly:

You don't have to have any knowledge about streaming at all. I'm absolutely fine with working with newbies. I will make as many revisions as needed to make sure you are satisfied.



Some of the features provided:
  • Overlays

  • Alerts
  • commands 

  • Scripts
  • Chatbots

  • Discord

  • Queues 

  • Polls

  • LoyaltyPoints

  • Quotes

  • SFX

  • Macros

  • Timers

  • MiniGames

  • Giveaway
  • Transitions
I have a lot of experience working with other streamers. A sample project I worked on: https://www.twitch.tv/tamizhan



Newbie Plan(20$)

For beginners. This include setting up sources, scenes, alert box, chat bot, commands and overlays.



Streamer Plan(35$)
When you need to setup a typical streaming setup. Includes basic plan plus. Custom overlays, custom commands, etc.



Pro Plan(50$)
Includes everything. Includes Basic and Standard plans, discord bots, discord server, custom commands. You name it we have it!



NOTE

You will be requested to be contacted outside Fiverr to assist you while setting up. This step is necessary to help you setup. If you are not comfortable with this you are free not to choose me. Also note that I wont be accepting payments outside Fiverr.



Reviews


:

Ok, so I never leave feedback. This gentleman was super helpful, totally knowledgable and very hard working. He is relatively new to fiverr but I wouldn't have known. I've hired many people on this site and he was the best so far. He was also a really nice and trustworthy person. And, interesting to talk to. He has an engineering degree but he decided to be an entrepreneur in India, which is fascinating. Feels good to support good people. I hope to work with Vimal again soon.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment