Thursday 21 November 2019

Be Your Personal 5X Grand Champion Coach For Rocket League











About:

There's a truth to all ranks in Rocket League if you aren't ranking up or improving: it's your fault.



It's hard to accept, especially for the grand plat players, but if you're willing to sit back and learn, I know a guy that can help (surprise, it's me). 



So, why can I help you? Well, I just so happen to have over 3,000 hours in this game, happen to have been playing it since the beginning of season 2, and happen to have been GC since season 7. 



Fortunately, I am not saying this for the purpose of flexing on people, well, that's not the main purpose, anyway. My point is I have already crossed any roadblock you're facing on your way to carball godhood. This means I can help you cross these roadblocks much faster than pushing through them on your own.



So if you want my help, here's what you should know.



The coaching sessions will be $10 per hour (you may add another 60 mins of time for $10 at checkout if you need a therapy session), and we can spend each hour however you like. This means if you want to spend the whole time going over replays, we can. If you would prefer we play together we can. If you're wondering, yes, playing ranked is also up to you.







Reviews


:

Great experience plan to get more lessons soon big help!

:

Awesome easy communication and fun. Props!!

:

Awesome and learned a lot, good experience! Highly recommend!

:

Very good

:


No comments:

Post a Comment