Wednesday 1 April 2020

Play League Of Legends With You Read Description











About:

Let's play League of Legends. I am open to play any game mode! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡



I'm playing on EUW, but I can  play on NA too. 



- We can play some games of League of Legends starting at $5.

- My main role is Support

- My secondary role is Mid and ADC

- I can top and jungle too, if you want

- I have discord (so if you'd like we can communicate)



If you have any questions feel free to ask me!



NOTE: Please message me before you place your order. 







Reviews


:

Playing with her was so much fun! She is really kind. Thank you ! <3

:

good communication and very nice. I'm happy I used this service!!

:

She was amazing, would play with her anytime! :)

:

I really enjoyed my time with you, thank you so much!

:

a nice player but not only, she s giving good advices and doesnt forget to have fun, i recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment