Monday 6 April 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Xbox Coach











About:

Apex Legends Xbox Coaching - Topics will be covered from settings to improve your play, movement, positioning, fire fights, maximizing ability usage, communications and much, much more. We will focus on specific areas and continue to train until you are ready to move on. 



If you have any questions about this service please message me. I will provide the best coaching capable and to the best of my abilities. If you are ever unsatisfied, please let me know and we can find a resolution. 



 ~Please Message me BEFORE placing an order to figure out our schedules~

~**If you place and order without messaging and the deadline cannot be met, you may be subject to NO REFUNDS**~



Thank you for your consideration. 

Reviews


:

Never again

:

good experience learned some stuff great guy

:

i’m actually a pred, was just trolling the guy for content. he’s actually a really good player, and gave really great advice. incredibly cool guy, definitely would purchase again if i was actually needing help. will refer to all the new players that need help with the game! 10/10 without a doubt.

:

Really knowledgeable and fun to play with. I’ve been playing a while and I still learned some tips and tricks

:

Nice sessions , really helped me out




No comments:

Post a Comment