Monday 6 April 2020

Coach Your Aim For Video Games











About:

You ever looked at pro players of the game you are playing?

Ever had this thought on your mind "How did they got so good ?"



  • Well ask no more, with my coaching session people will call you aimbot in notime.  


Who am i?



  • I am a gamer that was really successful at many video games:


CS:GO - Global Elite/ Level 9 Faceit

Overwatch - Grand Master

Rainbow 6 Siege - Diamond

And many more...



What can you expect?



  • Top tier coaching sessions 
  • High quality tips and tricks
  • Aim secrets 
  • Motivational cheer up's


What do i require?



  • Hard work
  • Determination
  • Knowledge of English


I 100% guarantee that if you follow my coaching you will improve your aim by alot.

Reviews


:

Fakemat is amazing. I instantly felt the improvement in my aim just by listening to him. Thanks so much for the help!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment