Friday 24 January 2020

Help You Feel Good And Play PC Games With You











About:

My main goal is to make sure that whoever I'm playing with gets good vibes and has a comfy, relaxing time. When we play together, you can rest assured you'll always have an encouraging, skilled and co-operative teammate that dishes out some silly jokes and a lot of upbuilding chatter.



There's practically no requirements in playing with me, just boot up the game and let's get to it! I'm happy to chatter away or just make callouts, whatever makes you most comfy! I'm happy to also give tips or light coaching if you're interested in developing your skills! I'm confident, just a bit funny, and pretty okay at your favourite games! (I play and coach professionally, just to clarify!)



I'm ready to play any of these titles or hundreds of others!:

  • Overwatch
  • Apex Legends
  • Minecraft
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Rocket League
  • Dirty Bomb
  • Hearthstone
  • Quake Champions
  • Fortnite
  • League Of Legends
  • DOTA Autochess





While my schedule may fluctuate, I'll always have time to accommodate to you, send me a message and we can come up with a time to work for you. Regardless, let's have a couple laughs, take it easy and have a relaxing time!



Any questions? Check the FAQ or hit the 'Contact Me' button under my picture!

Reviews


:

It was a great pleasure playing with you, thanks for the awesome gaming experience! I'd definitely look forward to playing with you in the future!

:

So much fun!

:

had a great time hope to talk again soon!

:

dad jokes 10/10 :D I'm rather busy so it's hard to find players to just chill with for a few hours. Can definitely recommend Riv!

:

Was having a weird day and this warm, funny dude just completely makes me laugh every game. Definitely recommend having him in voice chat, and watching him diffuse any tense situation with a silly time. He's also sooo good at the games! :p I learned a lot from this guy. Def worth the time and money~




No comments:

Post a Comment