Thursday 23 January 2020

Help You Achieve Your Sea Of Thieves Goals











About:

I'm an experienced Sea of Thieves Pirate Legend offering to accompany you on voyages, or voyaging on your behalf. 



I'm using an Xbox One X hooked up to a highly stable fiber-optic connection. I currently use a Hyper X Cloud II headset; this will ensure crystal clear communication.



I'm flexible, and am offering this gig because of my passion and love for this game so if you have any special requests or questions please send me a message anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and explains everything, would recommend to anyone

:

Thank-you, it was great working with you!

:

AMAZING! WENT OVER HOURS! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE! Made a new friend on Sea of Thieves.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment