Wednesday 29 January 2020

Create A Fighting Game For You With Mugen Engine











About:

Have you ever wondered who can win a fight between Ryu and Scorpion, or between Goku and Superman?

Have you ever wanted a fighting game between Street fighter and Mortal Kombat characters, or maybe a Marvel vs DC game?

With M.U.G.E.N the fighting game engine all of this becomes possible, giving you the choice to create the perfect fighting game with your perfect roster from Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Dragon ball, Naruto, Marvel, DC etc... the possibilities are endless.

I will do my best to give you a balanced game with your dream roster.





Note:
I do not own or create any characters from scratch I only assemble the best characters and stages to make it in one game created specially for you.

And please message me the details before ordering.
This game only works on PC.

Reviews


:

The Service provided is amazing. The Feed back he gives and the way he updates you through his process is very commendable. Would definitely recommend.

:

I didnt know how to use mugen and make characters but the seller helped with everything and he did exactly what I wanted

:

favorite seller :D

:

Got just what I wanted! Very pleased!

:

Do your spanish or vanish




No comments:

Post a Comment