Monday 27 January 2020

Coach League Of Legends With You 1 To 1











About:

League of Legends personalized coaching service, contact me in private message to discuss the prices.



 I've played League of Legends for around 5 years, and have been Challenger I for the past 3 seasons. I usually play top, mid and jungle the most, followed by support then ADC.



Through personalized coaching I will help you to achieve a better understanding of the game, and helping you to climb with your own ability.



I will go through recorded games, spectate you live, and arrange custom games/practice sessions depending on which server you are on.



I will only take 1-2 students at any one time to ensure coaching quality, so make sure you PM me for details and slots if interested.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment