Friday 24 January 2020

Build You A Big Minecraft Bukkit Or Spigot Server











About:

I am an experienced Minecraft server expert having setup 100's of server projects for people, I am reliable and have a good work ethic. Recently, on Fiverr, 10's of people have been viewing my advice gig thinking it means that they will be able to get me to build a server for them however, this takes alot of time therefore I have decided to start this gig where I do actually do that. THIS IS AN EXPERIENCED GIG, this will take time however SHOULD not take longer than the delivery time unless you would like to add anything else to the order. Feel free even after I have completed this gig for you to contact me in order to set up a price for anything else your looking for. If you would like to see the Fiverr example server, the ip is TempererFiverrExample.mymcserver.org





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment