Thursday 23 January 2020

Help You In Every Way In Clash Of Clans Clan











About:

Hey Fellas!

I am Riaz. I would love to help you in clash of clans! I have been playing this game since 2014. So, i  know all the strategies ,plays and movements!

I have 1000+ war star and donation is 147947 . My base defense is th9. But i can easily 3 star max th10 and and 2 star any th11.

If any of you have a new clan or old no matter what feel free to buy this gig! my respond time is too fast! feel free to message for any inquiry!

I will donate unlimited max troops, max spell and will help you make war strategies. I will bring my another 2 clash of clan account in your clan for wars!

So there will be total 3 accounts in war will help your clan level up fast by doing wars consecutively!

Feel free to message before buying the gig feel free to ask for base images etc because there's problem uploading on fiver.

just message if interested ! 

I wont disappoint any of my client!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment