Friday 24 January 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Coach Ps4











About:

All packages are done through ps4's shareplay feature. I will cover as much as I can for the given time we have. The basic package is best for people who don't want to spend a lot but would like coaching, I will offer all the advice I can for the 30 minutes. For the Standard package it's best for people who need some real time and in depth coaching, I will talk about your needs for areas you wish to excel at, as well as all the advice I gather through just watching you play throughout the 60 minutes. For the Deluxe package I Offer the same concept as the standard package but for 90 minutes as well as a premade video designed just for you! This package does take 3 days to deliver given the premade video, if needed quicker I do offer it in one day for an extra $10, but the wait will make it worth it so I can have a more complete and full detailed guide video that can meet your needs. Also if you wish to see how I play before purchasing my youtube is @Tina and Rocky or my twitch @young_g_rocky

Reviews


:

Very fast reply

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment