Wednesday 22 January 2020

Improve Your Rank In Rocket League











About:

I will rank you up, play with you or coach you. My current rank is Champion 3, which is top ~1% of the player base. Feel free to message me so I can make you an offer for exactly what you need, e.g. a volume discount. I usually deliver within 1 day. :)



Basic: I'll rank you up to your desired rank in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 (3v3 +50% price) by playing alone, PC only. Champion 1 is the maximum I offer. I can also get you the Season Rewards or play Placement Matches.

1x Basic Package = 1 or 2 ranks depending on order volume. Diamond 2+ is double the price. 



Standard: We play together for 1 hour, PC or Console. Europe servers are preferred, US East is fine.

Ranking up sometimes can't be guaranteed within the ordered playtime, if that is your goal please ask before ordering this package.



Premium: On top of playing together, this includes replay analysis to find out and improve on your weaknesses. We will also optimize your settings (there is alot!) to make sure you play with the best setup possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top, very nice and super kind. Super fast delivery! I had a really really good time :)

:

very nice. took the time to fully help me understand his services before we started. troublshooted connection problems for about 15mim before we started, then coached for a hour. would reccomend.

:

Very friendly guy, easy to talk to. Connection problems are 100% fixed. :D

:

Great communication and great efficiency. Order requested and delivered under 24 hours. Very kind and l easy to talk too. Highly recommend!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment