Friday 31 January 2020

Professional Ps4 And PC Coach You On Apex Legends Teamliquid











About:

23 years old professional Apex Player/ Streamer. Ex. TeamLiquid player. My rank is Apex Predator and I have 18.5k+ Kills on PC+Ps4.



Coaching sessions will aim to improve your experience on Apex Legends by analyzing your gameplay using screen share and playing together.



Together we will analyze the different important aspects like positioning, aiming/tracking, map awareness, engaging fights, movement and of course all weapons, legends and their pros and cons.



There will be game recording in each session. I will take notes for you to watch later and improve your weaknesses.



You could play some games with my competitive squad after the session.



Reviews


:

Awesome, He pointed out several things i was doing wrong. I instantly gained more confidence and learned about where to position. I cant wait for our next session!. I would give 10 stars if that were an option.

:

Had my first session with coach murat. After every game he pointed my bad habits out and so I felt a improvement after each game. Definitely will look forward for another session.

:

Great third session, good talk, always checking my weaknesses to make me improve, I’ll definitely will get another session soon.

:

Very professional and fun to work with, will probably do a followup once I get better at the stuff we talked about in this session.

:

Learned a lot from my session. Realized I have some bad habits I need to break. I would recommend this to anyone who is “stuck” or just wants to improve. I’m going to review what he told me and try to break old habits and use his suggestions. Very happy and will be returning for another session in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment