Thursday 2 April 2020

Coach You In Playerunkowns Battlegrounds Or Other Games











About:

As a very successful Battlegrounds player with ALOT of wins and successful rounds I come to offer YOU my price-worthy coaching.



I will help you with:



  • Understanding of the game

  • Aim
  • Drastically improve chance of winning a gunfight
  • Weapon statistics
  • Where to land and looting places
  • How to travel correctly to the safe zone and how to use it to your advantage
  • And many more things...


You can either send me 1 to 3 recordings of you playing alone or with friends or you can simply have a 30-minutee chat session with me on skype, fiverr or other preferred place where you can ask me ANYTHING about battlegrounds, other games or gaming in general.



If you chose to send me recordings of you playing I will you send you a document where I have written down all the coaching for you. Also, if you choose to record then remember that the quality does NOT have to be great and that the clip should be long enough so that I actually can see you play for an extended period of time. Don't be shy to send me clips where you fail or don't get far, I'm here to help YOU improve and failing is key to learning!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment