Tuesday 7 April 2020

Help You Get Better At Tekken











About:

I am K-Wiss and I am here to offer coaching for Tekken 7 to help new-intermediate players get better at the game. To provide some context I am a sponsored player with multiple accolades both online and offline. To provide some indicator of skill, I have 3 characters at Tekken God Prime (not that I think ranks mean much) and if online ranks aren't enough to convince you, I have many good placings at offline tournaments, including multiple Top 8's at regional tournaments here in the UK, few wins here and there and I have good placings and TWT events including a Top 16 finish at a TWT Masters event.



In this gig I aim to provide help for those who want to improve at the game with and my main focus will be on:

  • Theory
  • Improving your muscle memory
  • Working on your defensive tools and options
  • Real Game situations
  • Advice I've recieved from the best players


So whether you want to rank up online or take the competitive side more seriously, I am here to help!



Disclaimer:
The delivery time is simply a time frame in which the session(s) will be completed by and not how long it will take to get the first session done.

Reviews


:

K-Wiss was very knowledgeable, kind, and great with his explanation of topics. I definitely feel more prepared now to approach my matches in Tekken more proactively and focus on improving rather than winning.

:

Great guy. Explained everything really well

:

Really in depth and won’t sugarcoat you with what you need to improve on which is one of the best ways to coach someone I’d definitely recommend him

:

K_wiss is really knowledgeable and nice. He gone through with everything , give really nice tips on how to improve and what to look for. Definitely recommend and thanks for your time :)

:

Very informative. Answered any questions I had. Went into detail about fundamentals and what I would need to do to improve at the game. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment