Tuesday 7 April 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Coach, Over 1400 Kills And 100 Wins











About:

**PS4 or Xbox only** Please message me before ordering, availability will only be on weekends.

Having been a gamer for over 14 years and proficient specifically with FPS games, I hope to be able to improve your skill within the game by providing tactics as well as game sense, knowledge, and understanding of certain situations. Below will be a summary of how I have my sessions structured:



1. Obtain a background of your gaming expertise. This allows me to understand your gaming background and what genre of games you've played, how many years you've played those games, which platform you may have started on, etc.. 

2. Watch live gameplay of yours to understand your playstyle. On PS4, we will be able to GameShare or livestream whereas for Xbox I will need a livestream to watch your gameplay. This allows me to provide immediate feedback on your gameplay and give helpful tips and strategies that will help your game sense and game knowledge. 

3. Play with you so you can understand how I play and what my thought process is when put in certain situations. 

In between all of this, PLEASE ask questions! I am here to help :)



Reviews


:

I bought this to try and improve my skills in Apex Legends and find out where I was struggling. Leinad delivered on his promise to find my weak points and gave me great feed back along with a PDF of his notes so I can review them later. I'll definitely be booking more coaching with him in the future.

:

Fun to play with, great tips

:

Leinad is incredible. I really appreciate that fact that he took notes of my gameplay and pointed out areas of improvement. Highly, highly recommend.

:

Got some golden nuggets from this session, I'd recommend getting a coach such as leinad if you wan't to improve your game in Apex.

:

I had a great experience receiving some tips on my overall gameplay. He went above and beyond to pinpoint areas that needed improvement and spoke confidently and calmly throughout the session. I'd recommend him to anyone who's looking to improve their apex experience! Thanks again dude!




No comments:

Post a Comment