Saturday 4 April 2020

Review Your Minecraft Server











About:

Having played Minecraft both single player and multiplayer since it's release I am the perfect candidate to play and review your server! I shall do my best to make notes on what's been done well and what I feel could be improved. Maybe you need feedback on a new aspect of your server or help to improve! Well I'd love to help!



Basic Package

The basic package consists of the review, the delivery time has been set to 3 days to give me time to play on your server and so I'm able to experience it myself first before the review. Although it's unlikely it will take that long and you can likely expect communication from me throughout the process. 



Gold & Silver

The Silver and Gold package include a added service. I will become a genuine member of your community for one to two weeks depending on the package that best suits you. This includes things like joining any community discord groups or sites and or forums. I will also remain active for the one or two weeks on both the server and any discord or sites / forums you may have for the community, engaging with said community. The purpose of these extra gigs is to generate added activity for your community.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment