Saturday 4 April 2020

Provide Help And Support In Your Csgo Career











About:

My coaching sessions will bring with them a unique way of teaching you not only what your mistakes are, but how I feel what the most effective method is to correcting these mistakes. 



I also bring with me my own dedicated CSGO server that contains the entire competitive map pool and has unique plugins designed to help teach and demonstrate utility and executes.



Depending on the package you purchase will depend on what I can teach you, however I will ensure that every minute we have together will be full of useful and interactive knowledge that you can take with you.



if you have any queries or concerns about my offer, then please don't hesitate to contact me, or visit me on twitch. www.twitch.tv/labishop

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment