Thursday 2 April 2020

Coach You At Fortnite











About:

I will watch you play and/or join you in a creative and help you learn a bunch of different aspects.

Accuracy- Aiming/your sensitivity, too high- too low, etc.

Right hand peaking- Under looked but extremely important.

Choosing Building Materials - What and why you should use certain materials in certain times.

Building Basics- For those who want simple basic instructions.

Crouch Shooting

Jump Shooting ( When/when not to)

Editing Buildings

Spotting Enemies

Check Your Surroundings on the Move

Endgame Positioning Tips

The Pop Shot Technique

Build to Take the High Ground

Utilizing Weapon Combos

Keybinds

Sound settings

Using third person

Looting dead bodies

Protecting builds

Etc..



 





Reviews


:

From my 11-year old gamer: JadonGoton is a very good coach and helped me improve my building and settings From me the non-gamer parent: Great communication through Fiverr getting things setup and comments after the coaching. All the points outlined in his profile were covered well. My son is very thrilled after his first coaching session.

:

Good service

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment