Tuesday 7 April 2020

Give You Weapons And Traps In Fortnite Save The World











About:

I will craft you any guns or traps of your choice. If you want traps instead of guns, the conversion rate is 1 gun = 5 traps.


To see my full list of schematics, please check here:


https://fortnitedb.com/v2/en/profile/%CF%80%20zero#schematics


Reviews


:

one thing I need to be good(and show off to all my friends) is guns and weaponry so I can get through my missions and stuff, so I looked on Fiverr and saw this and it was a great deal and it was super quick and I didn't even know what things i wanted and Notyaoi help me out with that and I'm very satisfied with my order and will probably come back in the future for more guns and swords.

:

great person this kid is

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment