Thursday 23 April 2020

Help You Improve And Rank Up In Rocket League











About:

Live Rocket League coaching with the inclusion of replay analysis and custom made training packs depending on the package you choose.



As you can see my current rank in 2s is C1, this is much lower than usual and is simply due to the fact I've been playing with some lower-ranked friends of mine recently.



PLEASE message me before placing an order, as prices can vary significantly, sometimes custom orders can be easier for both of us :)



*Disclaimer*

I am ranked around mid-C3 in 3s and 2s, if you're ranked roughly the same as me, I may not be the best option for you. There are plenty of other fantastic coaches here with MUCH more experience than me, that will be more suited to your skill level.

Reviews


:

It was very nice nice working with him, he responded instantly and it felt productive.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment