Monday 20 January 2020

Create PC Build For You











About:

Do you want to build a PC but you're don't know whitch componets buy? Don't Worry!

You will tell me your budget and what you will it for and I will create a custom PC build.



I will find and send PC components you need to buy.I will answer all of your questions.My goal is to make your pc-build something special.





     I will create builds for:

✔ Gaming

✔ Streaming

✔ Rendering

✔ Multimedia work

✔ Classic pc build

✔ Other

As you wish.



And also i can talk,advice you about computers,laptops,components....


         You will get:

✔ Unlimited Revisions if you are not satisfied.

✔ Text file with your components for new pc.

✔ Quick response.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very smart person

:

great experience!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment