Friday 30 March 2018

I will help you start and grow your stream

I will help you start and grow your stream












About:

I help people begin their dream of becoming a part time or full-time live streamer!

I will help you set up a twitch.tv account to start live streaming. I will also teach you basics of OBS (the broadcasting software that connects you to twitch.tv). I will also teach you basics of setting up a Discord (free voice chat) server for your followers to start a community.

If you have any specific questions about any of these after I teach you all the basics don't hesitate to send me a message through Discord. I will do my best to answer your specific questions related to streaming for no additional charge.

Look me up on twitch "RedPilledGaming"

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment