Friday 30 March 2018

I will play video games with you for 2hours!

I will play video games with you for 2hours!












About:

I played games all my life, be it outside on a bike, in a lake or on a computer, you name it.
The reason I'm posting this Ad on Fiverr is because I thought some people might enjoy this service and I could use the money for some upgrades:)

Anyway, I'm an easy going guy, can roll with pretty much anything.

If you are not sure if this is for you, drop me a message, we can talk for a bit to figure it out together!

Have a Legendary day ladies and gentlemen!

P.S. I've set delivery times rather long due to timezones and choosing the time when customers and I are available to play, usually orders are delivered within 3days.

Reviews


cam100000:Thanks again, great work as usual!

martynasciunys:I appreciate clear and straight forward communication especially when working. Cam does all that and more consistantly. Recommend working with him

cam100000:Martynas went above what I expected again – see my original review just above/below. Cheers!

cam100000:Martynas played and reviewed my unreleased game, giving me invaluable advice on how to make it so much better, plus he identified some flaws which would have made it very annoying. I recommend him for this type of work as well, cheers!

martynasciunys:Great buyer, communicated what he wanted clearly and right off the start and throughout the gig. Recommend working with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment