Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create colored and designed maze on PC for you

I will create colored and designed maze on PC for you












About:

1st... Quality NOT Quantity!

I will create Colored & Designed Maze Puzzles for your Kids that can be use in several activities.

Consider using puzzles for a business promos, leisure time activity for you, the kids, grandparents, friends and the entire family. You can even use puzzles to reinforce terms learnt in a training session or school.

Are you a teacher? Do a maze for each schoolboyAsk me for the price.

Reviews


duncanonly144:Wow! So fast, had my order within just a couple of hours and I had some special design requests that he completed perfectly the first time. I asked for one revision just because I changed my mind on how I wanted something to look and he made the revision within minutes. EXCELLENT seller!

codyro:Outstanding experience. Thank you for Reorder. Happy to work with you anytime.

art2part:Very Fast and Good Work

codyro:Outstanding experience. Clear communication. Thank you again.

ritasellegrider:Great mazes!! Thanks for the extra effort!!


No comments:

Post a Comment