Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create 30 custom sudoku puzzles

I will create 30 custom sudoku puzzles












About:

I will create Mazes for You that can be used in several activities.

You can use puzzles for:

  • Business promos
  • Leisure time activity
  • Training session or schools

These puzzles will be customized according to your preferences.
I will also do a custom border with your school's or work's logo or even your own logo that you made.

You can choose:

  1. Your own custom font
  2. Your own custom colours
  3. Your own custom background

You will have complete control over your puzzles.
You will get solution for every puzzle.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed!

Reviews


ryandorkoski:This seller gave me fantastic service. I am beyond happy with the communication and time he spent working with me. Thank you.

abdullahmnsr3:It was a great experience working with you. I will gladly help you with any project you like. Feel free to come back anytime.

abdlaw:Thanks Abdullah, you really went out of your way to help us out.

abdullahmnsr3:It was great working with you. Feel free to come back anytime. I will help you with any puzzle problem.

ryandorkoski:This seller gave me fantastic service. I am beyond happy with the communication and time he spent working with me. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment