Saturday 31 March 2018

I will develop a custom board game for you

I will develop a custom board game for you












About:

I'm a fan of board games. I played them a lot, but then it became more interesting for me to develop my own games. Now I can do it for you!

A board game can be an amazing gift. So I'm ready to develop a custom personalized game for you. It can be a unique souvenir on behalf of your company or an out-of-the-box gift for your family or friends. 

Any genre, any game mechanics, for children or adults - it's up to you. Just tell me your requirements and I'll do all the rest.

Don't consider my fees to be too high. Actually, this is a special offer available only to Fiverr users. The last game I developed cost $5000. Here I charge 5 times less! This is a limited offer while I'm not too busy with other projects, so take your chance!

Please contact me first before placing an order. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment