Friday 30 March 2018

I will build your clash of clans base with everything max level. You can see screenshots of my base.

I will build your clash of clans base with everything max level. You can see screenshots of my base.












About:

Hi , 

I would like to tell you my interest in this game. I have been playing this game since more than 1.5 years. You can see my base in the gig picture. I have uploaded 3 screenshots of my base. 

You can see my King , Queen level , war stars , gems , defenses , walls , army. Once everything is upgraded to maximum level only then I put my town hall on upgrade. 

I can build your base. Let us decide the price. I will do war attacks , loot attacks and will build your base very nicely. I can participate in your clan wars with my own base. You can ask me for strategies , troops building , base building etc. I have much experience in it. 

NOTE: contact me before making an order.

Reviews


boykevin21:Thanks for your service. I'm happy with it

mohsin0332mt:superb experiencd

boykevin21:Thanks for best service

mohsin0332mt:Will be pleasure to work for him again.

boykevin21:Thanks for your service. I'm happy with it


No comments:

Post a Comment