Saturday 31 March 2018

I will partner up with you, and school some noobs in lol

I will partner up with you, and school some noobs in lol












About:

You like playing League? Wanna get better? I'm the guy for you! I offer 3 different packages in which you can choose (whichever you prefer). I have been playing this game for over 5 years now which shows that I have deep understanding of what is going on , on the rift. League of legends is a growing game that over 60 million people play monthly and what I can do is show you more game knowledge and most importantly more fun than most of those people. I have my own setup with a headset and a gaming laptop, keyboard, and mouse. These tangibles have given me an edge on the competitive ladder every season I've played.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment